Yeeps, I just gave my wedding invite to my CEO. He's the son of the founder of this company or something, and I have never spoken to him before - he always looks super fierce lah.
Anyway, my receptionist called me just now and said he's in his office.
So I ran upstairs and knocked on his door. After a bit of kekecohan with his secretary, she opened the door for me, and I entered to see Pak A sitting on his chair facing the door smiling at me, asked me "ya?"
And so I told him, "Saya mau jemput Pak datang ke hari persandingan saya." (He's indon, btw)
And he said, "oh bila?"
And I said "bulan tiga nanti. di Simei, Pak"
And he opened the card, and said, "ohh iya. Insya'Allah nanti saya datang ya. Congratulations!"
And I giggled (!!), and he laughed, and I said thanks Pak and walked out.
I was so touched lah, hehehe. I mean, I love people who open up my card on the spot, and generally look happy and such. And I mean, he's so nice! So.. human! Haha.
I'm just in awe lah. Hehehehe. Coz he's really fierce, and suddenly he's so nice, so it's a very pleasant feeling. I suddenly love working here, hehehe.
--
Had a huge argument just now with Maj. Went back to the office ranting to Mazee, and then Maj called. I was SO mad, I didn't want to answer, but somehow I did *sigh*
So anyway he sheepishly apologised, and said he didn't mean whatever he said. Then he explained why he was like that, said he's tired, been working since 1am, and he hasn't eaten etc.
I said so?
He said ya lah, dah penat2, then kena dengar your nonsense lagi.. mesti lah I marah.
So I asked him, you call apa purpose?
And he was back to his sheepish tone, said he wants to apologise.
Then he said takper, you nak marah, you marah. Lagi 16 hari you mesti happy balik. Then he laughed in this happyhappy way, cute lah.
I pon melted a bit dey. Hahaha.
Anyway we hung up after that.
30 minutes later, I got this sms -
Multiply Choice Qn.
How do you feel now?
Choose 1 answer:
1) still angry
2) still angry but sayang
3) still angry tak sayang
4) not angry
5) not angry tak sayang
6) tak sayang
Sigh. Cute lah orang macam gini. Haha :)
I replied his sms, and after several sms-es, things are kindof ok now. I'm still giving the impression that I'm angry though.. to make him a little bit worried, hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment